Apprenticeship Partnerships - Tuition and Fees
Tuition & Fees
Your Butler education carries a lifetime of value.
Tuition* & Student Fees: $123.50/credit hour (Tuition: $89.25, Student Fees: $34.25)
- Refer to your specific program for the number of required credit hours.
- Financial aid eligibility varies and may require a minimum number of credit hours per semester. For questions about financial aid, please email email@example.com.
Books: Vary significantly.
Some courses do not require traditional books. Charges for online materials may be included with enrollment.
- Registration Fee: $15 per semester
- Online Courses: $53 per online course
- Course Fees: Some classes carry additional course specific fees.
*Estimates are based on 2020/2021 In-State rates.
Associate in Applied Science | Associate in Applied Science in Workforce Development
BETA, Butler's Business Education and Training Analysis group, works with area apprenticeships to help round out educational offerings for their skilled employees. The result is a two-year degree from Butler Community College with credit from your apprenticeship.
Our partnerships are part of the college's Corporate Studies program. Butler was one of the first in the state to offer an Associate Degree in Corporate Studies to assist trade school participants and apprentices in obtaining their two-year degree. This degree program is unique as it can be tailored to any industry.
If you are interested in an apprenticeship program or are a union trades worker, please work with your apprenticeship first to get started. Then, complete a free application for admission. There is no application fee. An advisor will assist you every step of the way.
Copyright© 2021 Butler Community College. All rights reserved