Career Services Center
Career Assistance At Your Fingertips
Looking for employment opportunities or internships? The Career Services Center can assist in all forms of employment preparation. Résumé building, labor market information, field-of-study guidance are all available by visiting our office or by using Handshake and Career Coach, our web-based services.
Discover Employment & Internship Opportunities with Handshake
Why should you use Handshake? Discover and land jobs and internships, get messaged by employers that want to hire you, and connect with your peers for tips and advice. From career-building resources to events on our campus, Handshake is your one-stop for employment.
On-Campus Jobs Off-Campus Jobs & Internships
Find a Successful Career with Career Coach
Career Coach is designed to help you find a successful career by providing up-to-date local data regarding wages, employment, job postings and associated education and training. Click below to discover how Career Coach can launch you into your professional future.
Employers, all your recruitment needs can be met by clicking here.
Faculty interested in classroom presentations or resources can click here.
- THE BUTLER COUNTY ACT is working to address the workforce issues facing our community. Efforts to link the development of workforce to education, aligning economic development needs and matching individuals to jobs based on skill levels are being made.
- KANSASWORKS.COM is launching a new feature allows Kansas residents unable to visit a physical Workforce Center location to interact with and seek help from the program’s qualified, professional staff. The live chat feature is maintained by employees around the state who are prepared to assist both job seekers and employers.
- The feature will offer assistance with the full catalogue of KANSASWORKS services, including help with uploading resumes, locating Workforce Centers, creating job openings/job orders, helping to apply for jobs and more.
- The live chat staff can also provide customers with referrals to relevant resources and services across Kansas, including other state programs which may be helpful for finding employment.
- THE AIR CAPITAL COMMITMENT is a coordinated community response to recent regional layoffs dedicated to keep and support our people and companies.
- This webpage serves as a local resource guide and connecting point for those affected by the recent layoffs in response to the Boeing 737 MAX production suspension.
- You can discover ways to find a job, learn about training and education opportunities and connect to community resources. As more efforts are launched, additional information will be posted.