How to Enroll Via Pipeline
How To Register For Classes Using The New Self Service Banner
- Log into pipeline@butler
- Select Enroll Now Link on the left
- Select Banner 9 Registration
- Review Enrollment, Financial Responsibility, and Financial Aid Acknowledgment and select "I AGREE to these terms and conditions" button
Prepare for Registration
- To view student status or enrollment holds that could prevent registration, select Prepare for Registration on the main menu
- You will be directed to sign into Self Service Banner
- Your username is your Pipeline username
- Your password is your Pipeline password
- Select the registration term (Fall, Spring, or Summer)
- The registration status screen will display:
- Student status
- Academic status
- Holds which will prevent registration
Register for Classes
- Return to the "Registration" link (top of page)
- Select Register for Classes icon
- Courses can be added in two ways:
- Search for section(s) using the Find Classes tab - Select "Advanced Search" for additional search criteria
- OR enter CRN's without searching using the Enter CRNs tab
Note: The ‘Schedule Options’ tab will populate once you are registered for the term.
- Find Classes allows a search of more than one subject
- Go to Advanced Search to search by Campus and/or Instructor
- The courses will display with all the options for that term
- To clear the search, select the green Search Again button
- To register for a course, select the Add button
- Once added, the classes will be listed as pending
- On the left, a tentative schedule by day and time is visible
- To complete registration, click ‘Submit’
- Registration errors will appear at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Courses that have no errors will be saved
- To remove courses with errors, select the drop down box on the course and choose Remove, then click Submit
- Registration is now complete.
- Complete the same steps to add or drop courses through the scheduled add/drop dates for each semester.
View Tuition and Fees
- To view term charges, select Tuition and Fees link in the bottom right panel. Questions regarding tuition and fees should be directed to Accounts Receivable.
- Don't forget to log out of your Pipeline Account.
If you experience any problems or have enrollment questions, please contact Advising.