Customized Project Management courses available for groups and organizations
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Position yourself for a big career move with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI, PMP credential holders in the US earn 25% more than those without a PMP certification.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
Learn more about PMP certification benefits at pmi.org.
Prepare to pass the PMP® exam.Ensure you're prepared for the rigorous PMP exam with our Certwise Project Management Certification Prep Course. This intensive 7-week program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and meets 24 hours of PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meet 24 hours of the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Earn up to 24 PMI PDUs.
Premium Quality Course Materials
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation.em> This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the three domains tested on the PMP exam.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Seventh Edition.
Interactive Online Study ToolsParticipants will have access to interactive online study tools for one year. These tools provide participants with an opportunity to apply and reinforce concepts, evaluate their knowledge, and monitor their growth throughout the course. Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Review important key terms and definitions.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence and set your pace with a timed practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
Prerequisites and Exam Details
|General Education||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|Category A||High school diploma or an associate’s degree (or the global equivalent)||Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading projects||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
|Category B||A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)||Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading projects.||35 hours of project management education/ training or CAPM® Certification|
For the most current prerequisite details, visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp
PMP Exam Details
- 180 questions (175 scored questions + 5 unscored/pre-test questions). Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
- 230 minutes to complete the exam.
- You have a choice of Computer-Based Testing (CBT) administered by Pearson VUE testing centers (paper-based testing is available under limited circumstances), or an Online Proctored Test (OPT) in the comfort of your home or office while being monitored via webcam and microphone.
- Two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Exam content weighted by the three domains from the PMP® Examination Content Outline:
- People (42%)
- Process (50%)
- Business Environment (8%)
- Exam eligibility period is one year from your exam application approval date. You may test three times in one year.
- You will receive a printed copy of your exam results immediately after completing your CBT exam. This will include pass/fail status and a proficiency level by domain (Proficient, Moderately Proficient, Below Proficient).
For complete details regarding the PMP eligibility requirements and the PMP exam, please review the PMP® Handbook.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact us!