Active Duty, Reserves and Guard Checklist
If you are interested in applying to Butler while on active duty for the U.S. military, follow these steps to enroll:
- Complete an Application for admission
- Send Transcripts from National Student Clearing House
- Meet with a Butler Advisor
- McConnell advising hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Friday CLOSED
- Service Center advising hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Make an appointment at the Service Center and complete a placement test
By appointment only e-mail email@example.com
- Enroll in classes
- View our interactive course schedule to choose times, days, and professors
- Attend an annual Tuition Assistance brief
- Held in the education office. Check with Education Office for days and times.
- Obtain your degree plan from My.ButlerCC or Butler Advisor (process on AF portal)
- Process your Tuition Assistance seven to 45 days prior to the start of class
- Submit TA approval to: Butler of McConnell, Butler Service Center or email to militaryTA@butlercc.edu
- Pay amount due on your My.ButlerCC "My Account" tile, at Butler of McConnell or Butler Service Center.
- Obtain your student ID
- Visit our bookstore online or go to the Butler bookstore on either our El Dorado or Andover campus.
- If you are dropping classes, you must see your military advisor in the education office in the Dole Center