Active Duty, Reserves and Guard Checklist
If you are interested in applying to Butler while on active duty for the U.S. military, follow these steps to enroll:
- Complete an Application for admission
- Send Transcripts from National Student Clearing House
- Meet with a Butler Advisor
- McConnell advising hours: Monday/Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Tuesday/Thursday. 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Friday - CLOSED
- Service Center advising hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Make an appointment at the Service Center and complete a placement test
- Mondays, 9:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.
- Enroll in classes
- View our interactive course schedule to choose times, days, and professors
- Attend an annual Tuition Assistance brief
- Held in the education office at 11:00 a.m. every Wednesday.
- Obtain your degree plan from Pipeline or Butler Advisor (process on AF portal)
- Process your Tuition Assistance seven to 45 days prior to the start of class
- Submit TA approval to: Butler of McConnell, Butler Service Center or email to militaryTA@butlercc.edu
- Pay amount due on your Pipeline Student Payment Center at Butler of McConnell or Butler Service Center
- Obtain your student ID
- Visit our bookstore online or go to the Butler bookstore on either our El Dorado or Andover campus.
- If you are dropping classes, you must see your military advisor in the education office in the Dole Center